Are you having trouble performing in the bedroom?
You might want to try Jes Extender, the pioneering penis extender from DanaMedic.
In a nutshell, Jes Extender increases penis girth and length and it’s also proven to remedy Peyronie’s disease.
There is truth to the Jes-Extender claim as there are documented cases of penile growth, which is done through natural growth and cell division.
Plus, there are over 500,000 users around the world that attest to that claim.
What is Jes Extender?
Jes Extender is a penis extender with proven and clinically-tested results.
The Jes Extender product line ranges from an entry-level extender to the top-of-the-line platinum penis extender.
The different products vary only in warranties, accessories range, and materials used. However, each one works the same way.
In 1994, DanaMedic, specialists, and doctors came up with the penile traction system. Since it can help to improve a man’s bedroom performance, DanaMedic moved to patent the Jes Extender system in 1995.
Various studies since then have been undertaken, which have proven the effectiveness of the device.
DanaMedic’s development and research team incessantly work to improve the device to give consistently good results and top-notch user experience.
How Does Jes Extender Work?
Jes Extender works by the ‘penis traction’ method, which is one of two proven penis extension methods.
The other one is surgery, but that’s out of the question if its high price is taken into consideration. The ‘penis traction’ method is based on natural cell division (cytokinesis) by penis stretching.
Jes Extender applies a gentle, constant stretch to the penis’ shaft, causing tissue cells to split and create new tissue. The cell growth leads to a thicker and longer penis in a matter of weeks.
You set your own goals and pace. While it is easy to extend your penis, you need time and dedication to do this. Through continuous use, some satisfied customers have even reported 2- to 3-inch growth results.
Many men go for penis traction devices since these are less invasive and safer than surgery. While surgery’s results may be more immediate and apparent, the results are less than what would be achieved in a penis traction device.
Jes Extender can also help men with Peyronie’s disease, which includes symptoms like loss of length and girth, pain, erectile dysfunction, and an abnormal penis curvature.
A study involving 26 Peyronie’s disease sufferers using ‘penis traction’ devices has indicated their symptoms have improved considerably.
Check out our Phallosan Forte Buyer's Guide.
Pros & Cons of Using Jes Extender
The benefits of using Jes Extender are endless, but there are also a few negative points to using the product.
However, it’s up to you to weigh the pros and the cons. They can help you to decide on whether you want to get the device to solve your erectile dysfunction problems.
You can also wear the Jes Extender for longer durations, in your home or under loose pants, as it is highly comfortable.
The longer you use the device, the more positive results you see.
- No side effects. The device doesn’t let you worry about getting side effects, as you don’t have to take any medications.
- Doctor-approved. While wearing and buying Jes-Extender does not need any medical prescription, you can ask your doctor about it and he will likely recommend it to you. It has been approved and tested by scientists and doctors in various studies.
- Effective results. While the Jes-Extender works, results vary from man to man. Some of these factors that cause the variations are: use frequency, physical condition, and age. You can extend your penis’ size by up to 1.1 inches over 4 months of proper and regular use.
- Many choices. You can choose from various packages, depending on your budget. These include Original, Light, Silver, Titanium, Platinum, and Gold.
- Complete kit. The Jes-Extender device comes complete with accessories. You don’t have to worry about buying anything else. Even with the Light package, you get a set complete with accessories.
- Perhaps the only negative aspect of Jes-Extender is the buying part. It is quite expensive, with the cheapest package costing $209.99 while the most expensive package costs $1,000. Plus, you don’t get any free shipping. Nevertheless, even the most expensive package costs less than a surgical procedure.
Inside a Jes Extender Package
There are various Jes-Extender packages: Jes-Extender Light Standard ($209.00), Jes-Extender Original Standard Comfort ($229.00), Jes-Extender Titanium ($249.99), Jes-Extender Silver Standard ($299.99), Jes-Extender Gold Standard ($349.99), and Jes-Extender Platinum ($1,000).
The affordable Light package comes with the standard penis extending device, a transparent silicone tube, a comfort strap, an instructional DVD, and one-year warranty. However, this package may only be used by men with penis sizes up to 6.7 inches.
The most expensive Platinum comes with a platinum-coated penis extender, a lifetime warranty, cohesive gauze, a set of keys, a front piece comfort strap, an instructional DVD, and a Velcro strap.
There is also a Spare Part Kit and an Extension Kit that allows you to continue the program for a longer period of time.
Jes Extender Review Summary
Jes-Extender is undoubtedly a highly effective penis extender.
DanaMedic, its manufacturer, has been around for decades and its products sell well in the penis extender market. Plus, customer testimonials attest that most men who use it are satisfied with the results.